Mural Artist

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
bigston
Professional
Professional

Mural Artist

Post by bigston »

I have an exterior wall that i would like some artwork on
its a very specific piece that i have full design of , size approx 3 metres X 1.3 metres
are there any "artists mural painters " etc that would be able to undertake such a thing, that you may Know of.
Thanks.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Mural Artist

Post by handdrummer »

bigston wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:15 pm I have an exterior wall that i would like some artwork on
its a very specific piece that i have full design of , size approx 3 metres X 1.3 metres
are there any "artists mural painters " etc that would be able to undertake such a thing, that you may Know of.
Thanks.
You might try the Artist's Center, just past the Elephant farm. There are several good representative artists who usually work there on-site so you can see the quality of work.
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

Just a thought.. those people who used to paint cinema billboards (remember those?) retired to become bus painters. You might try a bus assembler/paint shop in case those artists want to charge you an arm and a leg..
วินเชนท์
bigston
Professional
Professional

Post by bigston »

Thanks, i will pursue both suggestions, any others welcome...