CBD (Cannabidiol)

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

CBD Oil

Post by handdrummer »

If anyone is still wanting CBD oil, go to Bloom.Express.
You can order it online.
There is a lot of info on the website.
They're a Thai company.
It costs 840 Baht, incl. shipping.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Re: CBD Oil

Post by thecolonel »

I know I can be guilty of this sometimes but there already is a thread on this named

CBD(Cannabidiol)

But thanks for the info

I've had two 'bottles' now and I'm about to purchase a third so your post was timely

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

thecolonel wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:25 am I know I can be guilty of this sometimes but there already is a thread on this named

CBD(Cannabidiol)

But thanks for the info

I've had two 'bottles' now and I'm about to purchase a third so your post was timely

I looked for CBD & CBD Oil and nothing came up.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

handdrummer wrote:
thecolonel wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:25 am I know I can be guilty of this sometimes but there already is a thread on this named

CBD(Cannabidiol)

But thanks for the info

I looked for CBD & CBD Oil and nothing came up.
Out of interest did you look on website (PC) or via an app like Tapatalk?

Can sometimes make a difference

Anyway, the important thing when buying CBD oil is how much CBD are you actually getting despite the size of the bottle. Eg your bloom site offers 30ml/600mg for 840 baht

But Mellow(Facebook) offer 30ml/900mg for 1200 baht

Anyway I will detail more on this aspect when I complete my study into my third bottle purchase

thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Re: CBD (Cannabidiol)

Post by thecolonel »

Or you can buy a 5ml bottle from Hua Hin Hospital 3 for 920 baht that contains 500mg of CBD

Check out this blog, it's not straightforward when buying CBD oil

https://apothemlabs.com/blogs/news/insi ... illilitres

buksida

Post by buksida »

It all seems like a fad in Thailand at the moment, and as usual, you'll see stupid prices for inferior products. All of these silly Cannabis tea products are the same, there is virtually none of the compound in any of them.

Shop wisely.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

buksida wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:49 pm It all seems like a fad in Thailand at the moment, and as usual, you'll see stupid prices for inferior products. All of these silly Cannabis tea products are the same, there is virtually none of the compound in any of them.

Shop wisely.
The CDB oil that my wife bought from the website I referred to put her to sleep within 30 mins. and she slept all night. I tried it and it did nothing for me. It worked as a sleep agent for all her friends who used it, so there's something in it.

Of course, nothing psychoactive is going to be in any of the products as getting high isn't the purpose of the oil.

As far as whether "All of these silly Cannabis tea products are the same," unless one tests them all one never knows. The tea and cookies I've tried produced no results but then I'm not in pain and don't have a problem falling asleep.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

The jury's out for me(on its effectiveness)

All I'll say is that since my 2nd bottle ran out 7 days ago, I've not slept as well and lower back/leg muscle pains have reappeared!

Coincidence? Don't know, but I'm going to try it again

handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

thecolonel wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:55 am The jury's out for me(on its effectiveness)

All I'll say is that since my 2nd bottle ran out 7 days ago, I've not slept as well and lower back/leg muscle pains have reappeared!

Coincidence? Don't know, but I'm going to try it again

As many someones have said, there are no coincidences.

If you're using it, you don't need a double-blind test or other data. Either it works or it doesn't.