Garden paving bricks

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
brightside
Rookie
Rookie

Garden paving bricks

Post by brightside »

Can anyone advise where to obtain bricks 10cm x 20cm similar to the attached, for simple garden paving/ornate use please?

I'm aware there's a company in Hua Hin called Garden Design but they are charging an astronomical 25 baht each rather than the typical 8 baht. We've found a trader in Phetchburi who sells them for 8 baht each but they keep messing us around. Yesterday the delivery staff were tired due to being vaccinated, and today the driver arrived for work drunk.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (13.34 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Garden paving bricks

Post by migrant »

If you go north on Phetkasem towards Cha Am there is a shop that sells many types of brick, and stone, at one of the new lights at the army base. I don't know if they have that type but they have a variety. Going north there are 2 new lights for the army base, I believe it's the second light where the shop is.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
stretch
Professional
Professional

Post by stretch »

Were do you like if you just drive around so many builders merchants around lots of types.
brightside
Rookie
Rookie

Post by brightside »

migrant wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:31 pm If you go north on Phetkasem towards Cha Am there is a shop that sells many types of brick, and stone, at one of the new lights at the army base. I don't know if they have that type but they have a variety. Going north there are 2 new lights for the army base, I believe it's the second light where the shop is.
Thanks very much @migrant but we already tried that place and a couple of others. A very helpful lady there but she could only suggest the place on the way to Tha Yang for this type of 10 x 20cm brick, which is the place that's mucking around with delivery.
bigston
Professional
Professional

Post by bigston »

Im not sure whether this is the same place as suggested, but they do have a BIG range of bricks, pavers , rocks and heaps more.. its a fair drive, but might be worth it, i wasn't looking as such for bricks but they had some
https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/%E0 ... 6249?hl=en