Transfering money overseas

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

Buksida, which football club are you thinking of buying?
buksida

Post by buksida »

STEVE G wrote:Buksida, which football club are you thinking of buying?
The mighty Hammers of course :mrgreen:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
PAINTER01

Post by PAINTER01 »

Shadow ref the cashiers cheque route, I was told this was all I needed to do when I wanted my money out, it fell at the first fence. My impression was that my withdrawl (over 20K usd) triggered a system in the bank where more more complex paperwork was requested.
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

no problem buksi according to the papers here after the tenez lawsuite the deduction of points subsequent relegation to the southern league (somewhere near being sent to coventry ) you will be able to buy west ham on ebay for a song im forever blowing bubbles :lach: :lach: :lach: :shock: :shock: :shock:
A Greatfull Guest of Thailand
nevets
Guru
Guru

Post by nevets »

my Bangkok Bank account ,ATM would only give me 50,000bht in one day and i wanted to take out moor 2weeks ago .So i went in to ask for a bit moor at the ATM , She said no problem and went on the computer and changed it , to a surprising 500,000bht ,i did think negative at first but i thought well i could drain the account a bit quike if needs be .