Premier League 2020-21 Final Standings Competition

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Premier League 2020-21 Final Standings Competition

Post by lindosfan1 »

I think pharvey is a con artiste :D Calls football wendyball, is top of the league prediction, 4th in the premier predictor league, eight and 4th in the FA cup league and his team is knot a clue. If money was involved I would suspect a scam. :D
:bow:
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

We're about 3/4 of the way through now. See the weekly standings on the chart on Page #2. This is the last update until we finish it all and declare a winner, one way or the other. :D :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

As a Tottenham fan who, like his club never comes first in anything, I'm always looking for the 'little wins'. Running in last place, but I'm the only one who foresaw the collapse of Liverpool. That's a little win in my book.

:D
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

^ Well, Premiership title hopes have long gone - as is a top four finish on current form. Just a question though, if they were by some miracle to win the Champions League, would they automatically qualify for next year's tournament regardless?
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

pharvey wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:08 pm ^ Well, Premiership title hopes have long gone - as is a top four finish on current form. Just a question though, if they were by some miracle to win the Champions League, would they automatically qualify for next year's tournament regardless?
Yep, they would. I'm rooting for PSG (my adopted 2nd club) this year. Hope Poch finally gets his hands on a trophy.
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Lost wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:29 pmYep, they would.
Ahh, there you go then, money in the bank - gonnads to the Premiership.... :roll: :wink:
Lost wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:29 pm I'm rooting for PSG (my adopted 2nd club) this year. Hope Poch finally gets his hands on a trophy.
Well as you say mate, "As a Tottenham fan who, like his club never comes first in anything...", you're not going to win that one!! :neener: :wink:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Final results! :dance: :clap: :dance: Dtaai-Maai and Caller have tied for the most correct placements on the final day (in red). Pharvey is the runaway winner for the total correct weekly placements, and has been leading since the beginning. Congratulations to all. :cheers:

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 02.35.16.png
(734.14 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

PeteC wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 2:46 am Final results! :dance: :clap: :dance: Dtaai-Maai and Caller have tied for the most correct placements on the final day (in red). Pharvey is the runaway winner for the total correct weekly placements, and has been leading since the beginning. Congratulations to all. :cheers:
Crikey!! :shock:

Thanks for sorting out Pete, but I think all know that me winning at all, let alone by that margin is a bit of a farce/a great deal of luck on my part :oops: !!

We'll have to look at what things look like with regards to the final table..... :wink:

Guess Superbru are still working on the final positions for the HHF Prediction League? Only yourself and Caller in it for that one!! :thumb:

:cheers: :cheers:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Yes, as I mentioned in another post, Superbru final results will have to wait until they audit and announce later today.

Indeed you are now ranked a Football King Pharvey. All hail! :bow:
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Congrats Wendy King and thanks Pete.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Every single one of them wrong putting West Ham in the bottom half of the table. :neener:

Finishing above Totscum and The Arse is good enough for us!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Post by lindosfan1 »

Well done pharvey, I said you were a hustler :bow: :oops:
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.