Looking Software/Tools for Recruiters to assess developers

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
HarleBen
Amateur
Amateur

Looking Software/Tools for Recruiters to assess developers

Post by HarleBen »

Since I have been working in the HR industry I can understand the problem of hiring technical person specially developer when you are non technical… I noticed that other recruiters also having problems to hire technical person…

I am in search of some kind of software’s/tools that we can use to filter out the right candidates when you have numbers of CVs for the technical position. I found the assessment techniques on some job posting sites (indeed) where they show the assessment after apply for job is this really helpful and how we can use them?

In search I found some but not sure which software/tool is good… have you ever tried or experience any of them?

hackerrank.com
interviewmocha.com
hiringuru.com
codility.com

Let me know if you know others tools
oliv88
Novice
Novice

Re: Looking Software/Tools for Recruiters to assess developers

Post by oliv88 »

If it's a developer, you could ask for a sample of code that they have written, and have another programmer give you his evaluation of it (tidiness, following established best practices, etc...) I've had someone ask me in the past if I could comment on their code before they applied for a job, presumably because that job was going to ask them for such code samples ahead of time. (I ended up declining, because not being a C programmer by trade, I'm not a good point of reference).
PeteC

Re: Looking Software/Tools for Recruiters to assess developers

Post by PeteC »

Thread closed. OP has filled his requirement.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source