Space engineers just as crazy!!!

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Space engineers just as crazy!!!

Post by GLCQuantum »

Hi again,

Got back from Koh Tao recently and if any of you out there like beautiful scenery and dislike Thai people being around then go there as apart from 7-11 you won't see many Thai people there. I did not enjoy myself.

Anyway, maybe this should just go on the shootings in Virginia thread but after reading the BK post today I think this puts a different perspective on things.

Some of the posters were implying that it is only a gun in the hands of a crazy person that can kill another human being.

Here are bits of the article.

Source: BK Post

A mediocre job review led a space engineer to buy a gun, then kill a co-worker he blamed for the appraisal and himself at Nasa's Johnson Space Centre, police said on Saturday.

The engineer, Bill Phillips, 60, left rambling notes saying his victim, David Beverly, called him stupid. He exacted his revenge by gunning him down in their Nasa offices on Friday.

Phillips was considered a 'solid performer'

Phillips, who worked for the space centre since 1992, bought a .38 caliber Smith & Wesson revolver on March 18 at a local gun store and brought it to work in a duffel bag..

This is no where near the severity of the shootings in Virginia but the shooter is a respectable citizen of America. It just shows that with guns as easily accesable as they are in America it only takes one moment of anger and lapsed sanity to go and 'pop' someone off.

Does the Virginia shootings deter Ameicans from gun buying???

GUN LAWS DO BRISK TRADE AFTER SHOOTING

Thousands of shoppers packed more than two dozen gun shows across the United States on Saturday, as the domestic arms trade kept up a brisk pace after the worst shooting in modern American History.

From trader Mike Detty.....

"Business is doubly good today because of the tragedy at Virginia Tech"

" Anytime there is some kind of shooting or event involving firearms.... prices go up because demand skyrockets"

###############################################

As I think Dawn may have said in the other post, when will they learn????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Not only does this horrific event not deter gun buyers but it INCREASES sales!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I read posts with some guys wanting to bring their guns over here to the LOS!!!!

Bugger Off!!!!![
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Sorry about the bold text mistakes in that one.

Messed it up!!!!!!