Fish tank supplies

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Fish tank supplies

Post by migrant »

I want to make a live bait tank for my boat. Want to keep the little fellows alive, and healthy, until I can feed them to the big ones. Found a youtube video on making one, fairly simple. I need an aerator though, battery operated. I think fish tank stores would be the best bet to find one, if they exist over here.

I know we have had discussions before but can't find them so any help appreciated :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Geko
Professional
Professional

Re: Fish tank supplies

Post by Geko »

Try Lazada they have battery and even solar powered pumps.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Here it is: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23470&start=26

If you fancy a drive the Fish Village in Pan Pong, Ratchaburi has absolutely everything.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Thanks!
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.