Alcohol breathalizer test by police!

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Alcohol breathalizer test by police!

Post by huahin4ever »

Have anyone been pulled over by the police to take a breathalizer test? Is it possible to see or ask the police to install a new sterile mouth piece before blowing into the instrument? As with other stuff here in LOS maybe they have bad instruments and several people are told to blow into the same tube? Can anyone confirm how it is done here?
YNWA
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Alcohol breathalizer test by police!

Post by HHTel »

I was breathalyzed several months ago in the afternoon coming back from town. To be fair, they did put a new mouth piece taken from a sealed bag. That's the only time in 20 years that I've been breathalyzed. Fortunately, I was almost zero.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Re: Alcohol breathalizer test by police!

Post by huahin4ever »

HHTel wrote:I was breathalyzed several months ago in the afternoon coming back from town. To be fair, they did put a new mouth piece taken from a sealed bag. That's the only time in 20 years that I've been breathalyzed. Fortunately, I was almost zero.
Good to hear they use mouth pieces from sealed bags! I believe it will be very busy during New Year. Yesterday they were all over Soi 102 -Soi 88 area, and a bar owner told me police had informed him that above mentioned areas will be severely scrutinized over the New Year holiday. Better be careful when having my beers at Ban Khun Por and going home ImageImageImage

YNWA

YNWA