Looking For: Wicker love seat

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
LolaBeltran
Professional
Professional

Looking For: Wicker love seat

Post by LolaBeltran »

Image We need to replace this wicker love seat with another one as close to this as possible. Checked with wicker shop guys and they want 10,000 baht for a brand new one. Turns out love seats are not a common furniture item here. Open to suggestions and/ or purchase of a used one. Thanks
LolaBeltran
Professional
Professional

Re: Looking For: Wicker love seat

Post by LolaBeltran »

Still looking! Anyone?
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Go to your Facebook Home page. On the right hand side you should see one or two boxes entitled "Marketplace". Click on "Find more on marketplace" which you'll see at the bottom of the boxes.

When you get there type in the search box at the top: "wicker furniture outdoor", "Wicker furniture for sale near me"....or a whole variety of other definitions for wicker furniture to see if you can find what you're looking for.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Thistle
Professional
Professional

Post by Thistle »

If you go through the set of traffic lights in Cha-Am heading towards the main road leading to Bkk,do a U-turn at the flyover bridge before you would join this road and come back on yourself heading towards Cha-Am.
On the left hand side there is a small factory there which produce wicker and bamboo furniture.They usually have a display of various items outside there premises Would imagine if you took your photograph of what you are looking for exactly they maybe able to assist.
LolaBeltran
Professional
Professional

Post by LolaBeltran »

Thanks for the suggestions. . .I am trying out both right now! Wish me luck!
LolaBeltran
Professional
Professional

Post by LolaBeltran »

Checked with a small wicker "factory" along Petchkasem on way to Cha Am. They wanted 12,000 baht for one!! I nearly laughed when they said the price! You can get a wicker SET for less. Nothing on FB Marketplace. Still to check the one near the flyover.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Isn't there a small border crossing nearby where they have a weekly market offering handicrafts and other locally made items? May be an idea to check there.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

PeteC wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:19 pm Isn't there a small border crossing nearby where they have a weekly market offering handicrafts and other locally made items? May be an idea to check there.
That would be Dansinkohn just outside Prachuap. Haven't been there in a long time so don't know if they have them.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.