Medical check-up package at Hua Hin hospital

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
TunnelRats
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Medical check-up package at Hua Hin hospital

Post by TunnelRats »

:D Thanks buksi, highly appreciated!
"This login session $13,99 but for you $12,78"
GroveHillWanderer
Guru
Guru

Post by GroveHillWanderer »

I was there today, while we were waiting for the x-ray my wife heard them announce that the new car park will be open on the 15th. I'm not sure how many places it has but I've a feeling it will fill up pretty quickly if all the people who normally park at the back use it.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Not before time.

If they park in the new car park, the way they do at the back, it will be an absolute joke, and cars will be blocked in. I'll continue to park by Family Mart outside until the dust settles. Maybe take an extra 2 minutes.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

GroveHillWanderer wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:25 pm I was there today, while we were waiting for the x-ray my wife heard them announce that the new car park will be open on the 15th. I'm not sure how many places it has but I've a feeling it will fill up pretty quickly if all the people who normally park at the back use it.
More information here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=38316
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Re: Medical "MOT" check-up at Hua Hin hospital

Post by thecolonel »

hhinner wrote:
thecolonel wrote:
hhinner wrote: It seems the hospital does have a clinic on Naebkehat Road, so it's a bit confusing having the Naebkehat clinic in the actual hospital as well.
hhnaeb.jpg
This clinic only treats four types of problem though, using both traditional and modern medicine. According to the sign in Thai: 1. Disability/paralysis 2. Migraine 3. Slipped knee joint 4. Allergic breathing problems.
Is the brand new building on the ocean side of road, about 6 storeys, opposite 7 11 and soi 53? I thought it was a new condo/hotel building

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Yes. It's a new building for HH Hospital. Currently for the 4 ailment groups stated above. It's called a medical centre so more facilities may open in the future.
I checked on the new Nebkaheardt 'branch' last week.... was told on site that nothing is going on in this 5(?)storey building. There's a portakabin next door on the car park that does thai massage, that's it!

Anyone know any different? Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk