TV Shows - Why Oh Why Did They Cancel?!

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
pharvey

TV Shows - Why Oh Why Did They Cancel?!

Post by pharvey »

Loving my TV and movies and having to travel away to the "odd place" with work, I have a mass of downloaded files to hand. I'm a great fan of certain shows and am both amazed and depressed when shows are cancelled without my prior knowledge or acceptance!! :wink: :guns: :cuss:

Seriously, there have been some great shows IMHO that were cancelled before their time. For me, just a couple of examples (I'll add more!): -

Deadwood - Ran for 3 seasons. Western/Drama - great acting especially by Ian McShane.
Firefly - Ran for just the one season... CRIMINAL.

How about yourselves - any to mention? I'm sure GLC... oops "Lost" may have a few.

:cheers: :cheers:

Mods - Please put in Entertainment etc. if better than Foo
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: TV Shows - Why Oh Why Did They Cancel?!

Post by oakdale160 »

I am watching--Designated Survivor at the moment, that was canceled by ABC after 2 seasons but I understand Netfilix is g oing to do a 3rd--There is an in-joke about this show--The President of the USA and his Cheif of staff are both played by Canadians and for the 3rd year Michael J Fox, another Canadian, is joining the cast.