Panasonic G85 + Mitakon 25mm F0.95 lens

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Vegetable Police
Novice
Novice

Panasonic G85 + Mitakon 25mm F0.95 lens

Post by Vegetable Police »

I'm selling my excellent condition Panasonic G85 camera with fast Mitakon 25mm F0.95 lens. I mainly shoot video on it, I don't take a lot of pictures so there isn't a super high shutter count. There are no problems with the camera or lens, no scratches, no damage etc. I take very good care of my equipment.

I just want to upgrade cameras for my youtube channel. If you're interested, I'm asking 35k baht for the camera and lens together. It comes with a battery and charger, strap and I'll throw in a wide angle converter to make the lens a 10.5mm wide angle lens.

It's a great camera! The in body stabilization is fantastic, it has 4k photo mode which takes 30 pictures a second electronically to capture that perfect moment, 4k video, fully articulating touch screen which is great for vlogging etc. Almost as good as the much more expensive Panasonic GH5.

Reasonable offers will be considered ;) And if you know of any great camera shops in the city, let me know! Thanks.
Attachments
44.jpg
33.jpg
22.jpg
11.jpg
Vegetable Police
Novice
Novice

Re: Panasonic G85 + Mitakon 25mm F0.95 lens

Price lowered to 30k baht ;)
Vegetable Police
Novice
Novice

Re: Panasonic G85 + Mitakon 25mm F0.95 lens

I'm leaving for Canada in February. Price lowered to 25k baht :)