Chiropractor

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Chiropractor

Post by handdrummer »

None here, google chiropractor Bangkok. There are 3.
laphanphon
Guru
Guru

Post by laphanphon »

Dr Oat is excellent, though not inexpensive. Google is your friend.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Yes, how lucky we are to have google in our lives. The search function on this forum works as well: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27558
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

buksida wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:23 pm Yes, how lucky we are to have google in our lives. The search function on this forum works as well: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27558
That's a lot of reading to find out there isn't a chiropractor in Hua Hin. Simpler to go to google.
Sabai Jai
Professional
Professional

Post by Sabai Jai »

I was told there is a Chiropractor who works at the Gym/Fitness Centre on Soi 88, near the big furniture wharehouse not far from Petchkasem Road ; @Letic Fitness. I think he may be French. May be worth calling in or phoning. I don't have the phone number at hand but they are on Facebook or www.leticfiness.com
laphanphon
Guru
Guru

Post by laphanphon »

Google .... because Dr Oat has never been mention on this forum before.

I've used him for years, until he raised he prices. He is excellent. I believe ฿3k a session now. Used to be ฿1k, though also a few years ago.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

฿3k a session

I paid less than that in the states. Ah, I see, it's health for the wealthy.
buksida

Post by buksida »

laphanphon wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:43 pm Google .... because Dr Oat has never been mention on this forum before.
Well he has now. :roll:

When people come to this forum looking for answers telling them to google it doesn't help one iota. Answering, if you have the answer, would be far more constructive, but maybe I'm being too logical.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
laphanphon
Guru
Guru

Post by laphanphon »

Since I hadn't been there in a couple years, I figured Google would have more, accurate / current info. As when I visited him, on Soi 38, now 24 I think.

I would have had to Google myself to get the info, and I find, it usually turns into a waste of time and effort for myself, especially since OP is asking about HH.