Everyday tropical shoes

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
PeteC

Everyday tropical shoes

Post by PeteC »

Following on to BB's croc saga..... The below are the best I've ever found here for everyday use whether on road, beach, or driving. You should be able to find them in most markets, 200-300 Baht, but may only go up to size 46, BB. I'm not sure. They support and cushion, a very comfortable walk. A pair lasts me about six months (including frequent grass cutting) before the bottom sole begins to fall apart and display holes. Pete :cheers:

phpoXD9RPAM.jpg
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Big Boy

Re: Everyday tropical shoes

Post by Big Boy »

Here's the Aerosoft size chart :cry: Needing a size 49, I doubt even the boxes they came in would be big enough.
size.png
size.png (121.98 KiB) Viewed 1259 times
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

5 different shoe sizes for the same size shoe. What do all the countries use for their measuring standard?
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Not big enough for me either
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I found some size 49 (different brand of course) on Ali Express, but even they are a little small. Probably a 50 would be better.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20