Hua Hin Gardens

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
samuel
Novice
Novice

Hua Hin Gardens

Post by samuel »

Hi Folks,

Anyone out there in Hua Hin might know anything about this new condominium project coming up about 3.5km south of the town called the "Hua Hin Gardens"? One of the web sites says the Milford Group is the developer though I cannot find a single sales/marketing agent for the project listed in Hua Hin! The project was due to start construction January 2007 and completion June 2008. I need an opinion from anyone who might know anything that would add to the CREDIBILITY of this development. Currently I found the sole marketing agent for this project in the UK and they want me to wire the money to UK! Is that some thing normal for such projects in Hua hin? Your inputs are most appreciated.

Thanks.
PJG
Professional
Professional

Post by PJG »

Not sure but think that this project is part of Laguna Housing Project which is at the back of Soi 104. Laguna developers were also originally behind the Milford Condo. Have a poor reputation and is quite a way from the Beach. Would strongly advise not parting with any money until you have viewed.