land enquiries

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
fogem
Novice
Novice

land enquiries

Post by fogem »

hi fellow expats, need your expertise. have an opportunity to purchase land in hua hin. not familiar with the area at this stage. land is near road 3218, klm 7,5. has water/elect./phone services, chanot. size; 650 sq mtrs.
what are the going prices in that region?. trust this doesn,t appear to vague. regards, fogem. :)
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Re: land enquiries

Post by Jockey »

fogem wrote:hi fellow expats, need your expertise. have an opportunity to purchase land in hua hin. not familiar with the area at this stage. land is near road 3218, klm 7,5. has water/elect./phone services, chanot. size; 650 sq mtrs.
what are the going prices in that region?. trust this doesn,t appear to vague. regards, fogem. :)
Fogem - I'm sure someone might be able to quote you average land prices in that area, but I just want to check if you have seen the land or not? If you haven't seen it don't buy it! It could be a lake / river / ditch / rock / have a mobile mast / etc. My apologies if this sounds patronising, but better safe than not! I don't know where road 3218 is so can't help you with land price.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

land

Post by JW »

Hi Fogem

How far from the centre of town and which direction, is is near any current developments or golf courses. Will give you an idea with this information.

Regards

Johnnie Walker
fogem
Novice
Novice

land query.

Post by fogem »

hi johnnie walker, thanks for your reply. the land is 8klms west of hua hin. near akamai village, soi amnuiphol. hope that paints a clearer picture?. regards, fogem.
fogem
Novice
Novice

land query.

Post by fogem »

hi jockey, thanks for your assistance. have seen photos of the land. i.e., part of front section and an angled photo across the width, but not the whole plot. judging on those examples, it appears ok. will continue inquiry. regards, fogem.