Food heathen

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Wanderlust, the Brass Monkey in Perth is still going well, along with a load more in town, the inner suburbs as well as Freemantle.

In the Swan Valley now amongst the wineries there are also about 6 micro breweries who all make their own brands as well. So in Perth now we are pretty spoilt for choice.

And yes, other than light beer, they start from 5.00% upwards. Anything mixed with Diamond White I think will kill a few brain cells and render you fairly well drunk.

It is very lucky for my health that Special Brew has only just become available over here, and that the only shop that I have found it in, is a fair hike from my house.

You should have a look at another trip over here, Tiger Airways start flying into Perth later in March, they had cheap returns from Perth Bangkok for just over $500.00 when 1st advertised. If you book well in advance you can still get that sort of price
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Always Borrow Money from a Pesimist. "They Never Expect it Back"