A Warm Welcome To The LOS

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
PAINTER01

A Warm Welcome To The LOS

Post by PAINTER01 »

Seen this quote in to days paper in the UK

"Smile please

Airport immigration staff, notorious for intimidating behaviour, are undergoing “personality modificationâ€
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

I don't think that the Thai's really need to worry, I have had nothing but an easy passage every time that I have been here.

By far the worst are the Australian's (not only do they give the tourists a hard time, from my experience the people with Australian passports fare a lot worst than the tourists).

All the times I have travelled out of Australia to Thailand (last 4 years), upon my return you always get the 3rd degree and looked down upon by the miserable people that sit behind the desks.

The women are by far the worst, always asking questions about why you have been to Thailand, what you have been doing, where have you been and so on (as if it is any of their business).

Went to the UK about two weeks ago, it only took me 40mins from the time the plane landed, to disembark, go through passport checks, collect my bags and then out through the arrival gates.

I really do not think that the Thai's or the Brit's have much to worry about in comparison to the Aussie's.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Always Borrow Money from a Pesimist. "They Never Expect it Back"