Electric bill

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
phyco
Rookie
Rookie

Electric bill

Post by phyco »

We have property in Hua Hin and have been cut off previously. Could anyone tell us how often these are read. We have a direct debit set up and have paid on 6th October but there is nothing on this month statement so far please advise thanks
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

'
The e-bill comes once a month.

Night
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Night »

once a month and i think there is a week to pay before the electric man comes on his motorbike with screwdriver and dissconnects your electric.
TiT

A close friend found out his neighbours were borrowing his electric. he bought a electric meter in homepro for 400baht and installed beside his trips to make sure it didn't happen again. he says it runs slighly slower than the official one which shows the electric company is a bit dishonest with choice of meter.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Hi guys

My wife and I used to rent a place in Takiap near Baan Thai and for a few months our electric was 49 baht. The owner sold the place and the next month our electric went up to nearly 3000 baht and then alwayes averaged about 2700 after that. We now live in Bofai in our new house with a temporary meter and the average cost is abou 1000 baht. Quite confusing because on a temp meter the unit cost is more and yet our bill is less.
Just some food for thought.
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact