*Closed* 2 months old puppy - give away for free! *Closed*

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

*Closed* 2 months old puppy - give away for free! *Closed*

Post by huahin4ever »

Hello fellow forum members!

My Mini Pincher and Japanese Chihuahua made 5 beautiful puppies. They are approx 2 months old and all except one have been picked up by animal lovers. We have one female left, to be given away for free, to someone who would love a fun and cute puppy!

She is the most outgoing, friendly and adventurous of the whole litter. She is black and brown almost like a Rottweiler in colors. She has harelip which made us bottle feed her the first few weeks (she cannot suck), but this is of no problem for her whatsoever. She eats and drinks like normal dogs/puppies.

Below are two pictures taken today. If interested please send me pm or call 0835573515.
Attachments
oie_564012OQbWnTbs.jpg
oie_564321nTxwc7yO.jpg
YNWA
Monika
Amateur
Amateur

Re: 2 months old puppy - give away for free!

Post by Monika »

Hello. We have one havanese 2years old and we surch a 2nd dog for adoption. We live in Hua Hin in a house whit big garden. Is it possibel to visite your puppy?
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

Yes of course you can come and see the puppy. She is already used to other dogs and a big one too, since we also have a Rottweiler. I live in the Soi 94 area, so if you're interested please give me a call on 0835573515.
YNWA
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

Well, the family and myself is growing too fond of this little girl, so we have decided to keep her ourselves. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Moderators: You can lock the thread. Puppy is no longer available for giveaway.
YNWA