Indroduction

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
azzabarrett
Novice
Novice

Indroduction

Post by azzabarrett »

Good evening all, Just a polite hello! I've been to Hua Hin 4 times previous but only just found this site, better late then never hey?
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Indroduction

Post by Lev »

Welcome aboard, have a read of this to get you started: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10054
InternationalMusic
Novice
Novice

Re: Indroduction

Post by InternationalMusic »

azzabarrett wrote:Good evening all, Just a polite hello! I've been to Hua Hin 4 times previous but only just found this site, better late then never hey?
Well Hello to you to! I am also new to this site and hopefully (if my former employer gets my retirement date sorted) will be flying out on or about the 15th of this month (Oct 2014).

I am originally from Aberdeen in Scotland and been working deep sea as an officer in the Merchant Navy for some years, before that I was in North Sea Oil and Gas and a former Marine Radio Officer.

I run an International Music Distribution company as a hobby and have one life member in your town so hence the visit. Despite being a very well seasoned World Traveller this will be my first visit ever to Thailand. So keen to get any online help from all the members of this site.