Visa affects on property owners

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
hogus
Professional
Professional

Post by hogus »

Burger wrote:They may also say ...... If you don't like it, you know what you can do .......

No worries, in the moment I'm not affected, and I'm nearly sure I won't be in future, too.
Means, you can read my critics furthermore, because I'm not too busy with traveling around. :wink:

On the other side I know many people, which could be/are affected if this new regulation comes into power, just because they are under the 50-year-limitation.
Critic can be also constructive, and if nobody publishes these circumstances, there won't be any chance of changes.

Jump doggie, sit doggie, good doggie, is may be a good way to be treated in the eyes of some expats...but not all have the same opinion.
As a paying guest of this country it should be possible to draw attention to possible improvements, right?

How else our hosts could know about the wishes of their guests from whom they also gain an income in the end?