Toyota Tundra pick up

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Toyota Tundra pick up

Post by Bristolian »

On my way home this evening I saw a Toyota Tundra with red plates and obviously brand new.

Maybe I normally drive with my eyes closed but this is the first Tundra that I have seen in the LOS. It looks to be the same size as the Ford Ranger.

I assume that it's an import? Is it any good? If anyone has first hand experience of this truck I would be interested to hear opinions of how it compares to locally produced pick ups.
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
Big Boy

Re: Toyota Tundra pick up

Post by Big Boy »

I've just checked it out on Google Images. Your right, it does look very Rangeresq, apart from that ugly nose spoiling what is otherwise a very nice looking motor.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

5.7 litre V8 mmmmmmmm
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

About 15mpg, I think I'll stick with the Vigo:
http://www.fuelly.com/car/toyota/tundra/2013
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Bristolian »

STEVE G wrote:About 15mpg, I think I'll stick with the Vigo:
http://www.fuelly.com/car/toyota/tundra/2013
Only Joking but what did RR used to say. "If you have to ask the fuel consumption, then you can't afford the car!"

I agree it looked fuel hungry and probably out of my sights but........ It did look good!!!
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain