A good Neck / Shoulder massage?

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
mrh79
Amateur
Amateur

A good Neck / Shoulder massage?

Post by mrh79 »

Hi boys + girls

I know there are loads of massage places dotted around town, however i don't really want to waste time going to one that doesnt really do the trick. I've tried to research as best as i can but can't really find what i'm looking for, hence the new topic...

I do a lot of driving for a living in England. A 9 hour day can sometimes turn into a 12 hour one (especially when i'm stuck on the M25!!). This over the past year has caused me quite a bit of discomfort, and i now suffer from a bit of stiffness on the neck, upper arm and shoulder.

If anyone can recommend, a real good massage , that would be grand!! I'll prob have physio or something after hols, but im hoping Thailand can help to sort it out in the meantime. Thanks!!
niggle
Guru
Guru

Post by niggle »

Maybe Raintree Massage - corner of Selakam and Poonsuk
Professional and eficient. Obviously slightly more expensive than some of the less salubrious establishments.
mrh79
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mrh79 »

Many thanks Niggle. I've made a note of it and i'll hunt it down when i'm in town. Hopefully it'll do the biz... Cheers