GBP vs THB

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
SPONSORS: Chavalit & Partners : AA Insurance
Big Boy

Re: GBP vs THB

Post by Big Boy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:48 am

Guys, can we keep this thread to GBP vs THB please?

We have a Brexit thread here http://www.huahinforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=32640

:offtopic:
League 1 - Blackburn...1 Plymouth Argyle....1 :dance: :dance:
Points 7; Position 24

StevePIraq
Legend
Legend

Post by StevePIraq » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:27 pm

oakdale160 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:06 pm
Does any poster have really serious plan to return to the UK if the baht gets below a certain level, say 40. I group of British guys that I know had this conversation some time ago and all agreed, below 45 and they are gone, but they are still all here.
Only one person I know and as I previously posted "The straw that will break the camels back will be when your UK pension no longer meets the requirements of 65k Baht per month to allow you to stay. "
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali

HHTel
Legend
Legend

Post by HHTel » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:24 pm

StevePIraq wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:27 pm
oakdale160 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:06 pm
Does any poster have really serious plan to return to the UK if the baht gets below a certain level, say 40. I group of British guys that I know had this conversation some time ago and all agreed, below 45 and they are gone, but they are still all here.
Only one person I know and as I previously posted "The straw that will break the camels back will be when your UK pension no longer meets the requirements of 65k Baht per month to allow you to stay. "
And of course we all know there are ways around that!...... or so I'm told. :roll: