Certificate of residence

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
caller
Hero
Hero

Re: Certificate of residence

Post by caller »

pitsch wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:37 pm Is not Bluport offering this certificate?
No, that's why I had to go to the main office. That might have something to do with the reality of the 'fee'?
Talk is cheap
MikaQ5
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MikaQ5 »

pitsch wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:37 pm Is not Bluport offering this certificate?
Today Immigration at Blupprt told me I need to go to the main office ( in Hua Hin ) to get the cert
And it can be done without a 90 day report being filed first ( and totally contradicts what chang wattana told me last week was a requirement )

Can Anybody recommend an visa agent etc in Hua Hin that may assist me about getting this - ?
To get the thing done once and for all 555

Cheers
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Getting the certificate from immigration is quick and quite painless. 500 baht per certificate. You will need at least two. One for the Driving Licence and one for the purchase of a car. 2 x 500 baht. If your driving licence is for car and motorbike then that's two licences and certificate of residence is required for both. So you could be into 3 x 500. I've heard that some offices don't charge for this paper but unfortunately that's not the case in HH.
MikaQ5
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MikaQ5 »

HHTel wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:21 am Getting the certificate from immigration is quick and quite painless. 500 baht per certificate. You will need at least two. One for the Driving Licence and one for the purchase of a car. 2 x 500 baht. If your driving licence is for car and motorbike then that's two licences and certificate of residence is required for both. So you could be into 3 x 500. I've heard that some offices don't charge for this paper but unfortunately that's not the case in HH.
Hello
Do you know if they enforce a 90day report rule at Hua Hin ??

That's what I was told last week at chang wattana - that I could only apply for a cert of residence after 90 days residence ( and said report submitted ) - which to me seemed nonsensical

Thanks
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

No definitely not