New immigration website?

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
caller
Hero
Hero

New immigration website?

Post by caller »

Two days ago, when I clicked on this link, it took me to a list of downloadable forms. Yesterday, that link wasn't working. Today it is, sort of but for what I want, it says 'content not found'. Have a look at the wording of the link as it is now:

https://www.immigration.go.th/content/not_found

Now, I have searched on this new to me website and can't find the downloadable forms! If anyone has a moment to spare and can double check, I'd be grateful.

Or if anyone has the 'certificate of residence' form and could pm it to me, I'd be even more grateful - needed for renewing my driving license.

Many thanks!
Talk is cheap
robcar
Professional
Professional

Re: New immigration website?

Post by robcar »

Follow the link to enter the site. https://www.immigration.go.th/ Unfortunately all the download forms are in Thai
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

robcar wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:41 pm Follow the link to enter the site. https://www.immigration.go.th/ Unfortunately all the download forms are in Thai
Excellent - many thanks! I'll put a call in to the other half.

Does anyone know the form I need - is it TM15?
Talk is cheap
robcar
Professional
Professional

Post by robcar »

Ran a translator on it and it looks like it might be number 36 on the list
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

robcar wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:14 pm Ran a translator on it and it looks like it might be number 36 on the list
Thanks very much. Considering the old site had these forms headlined in English, it's hard to understand why this site hasn't?
Talk is cheap
centermid7
Banned
Banned

Post by centermid7 »

I think it is actually very easy to understand.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

caller wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:55 pm
robcar wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:14 pm Ran a translator on it and it looks like it might be number 36 on the list
Thanks very much. Considering the old site had these forms headlined in English, it's hard to understand why this site hasn't?
If you use the Chrome browser it will translate it for you automatically as soon as you open the page, or better put, it gives you an exact English language version of the page. I forget how I originally set that up with Chrome, or if it just does it automatically, but it works well and auto-detects the language. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source