New Hua Hin Immigration office at Bluport

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
Big Boy

Re: New Hua Hin Immigration and passport office

Post by Big Boy »

Location is brilliant for me. Everybody else seems to agree it's where I'd heard it was and the ugly block of flats (or whatever it is) seems to match.

You're right, it's not Soi 88, but not far from there.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Nobody wrote that it IS on Soi 88!
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

The original post on FB said Soi 88. The building is actually right next to Smart House Village. Perfect for me but a terrible location for most if it really is the new immigration office
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

This was the original FB post. Many people used it and applied their own translation. I see no mention of Soi 88.
สำหรับที่ทำการ สำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมืองประจวบฯ (หัวหิน) หรือ ตม. หลังจากย้ายสถานที่บริการไปหลายแห่ง หลังสุดอยู่ที่ สวนหลวงราชินี 19 ไร่ ขณะนี้ สำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมือง ได้งบประมาณวงเงิน 22 ล้านบาท ก่อสร้างในที่ดินกรมธนารักษ์ 10 ไร่ ที่หมู่บ้านหนองขอน และกำลังก่อสร้างไปได้ราว 60 % คาดว่าจะแล้วเสร็จในเดือน ก.พ. ปี 60 พร้อมกันนี้ทาง ตม.หัวหิน ได้เปิดให้บริการเกี่ยวกับหนังสือเดินทางเพิ่มอีกแห่งที่ศูนย์การค้าบลูพอร์ต หัวหิน มี จนท.ตม. จำนวน 5 นาย คอยให้บริการในเดือน ธ.ค. นี้
ใครมีแฟนชาวต่างชาติไปใช้บริการกันได้ครับ

Points 41; Position 18
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

I think that soi 88 is written in n another forum not to be mention here.

:cheers: :cheers:
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

The point is we now know where a building is, nothing is confirmed about the location or opening date so instead of posting negatives post which relate to mistakes post something positive.

I doubt anyone here can read Thai adequately to translate
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

สำหรับที่ทำการ สำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมืองประจวบฯ (หัวหิน) หรือ ตม. หลังจากย้ายสถานที่บริการไปหลายแห่ง หลังสุดอยู่ที่ สวนหลวงราชินี 19 ไร่ ขณะนี้ สำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมือง ได้งบประมาณวงเงิน 22 ล้านบาท ก่อสร้างในที่ดินกรมธนารักษ์ 10 ไร่ ที่หมู่บ้านหนองขอน และกำลังก่อสร้างไปได้ราว 60 % คาดว่าจะแล้วเสร็จในเดือน ก.พ. ปี 60 พร้อมกันนี้ทาง ตม.หัวหิน ได้เปิดให้บริการเกี่ยวกับหนังสือเดินทางเพิ่มอีกแห่งที่ศูนย์การค้าบลูพอร์ต หัวหิน มี จนท.ตม. จำนวน 5 นาย คอยให้บริการในเดือน ธ.ค. นี้
ใครมีแฟนชาวต่างชาติไปใช้บริการกันได้ครับ
The immigration office of Prachuap or TM has before moved to different locations, the latest being at Suan Luang Rachinee 19 rai. At this moment the immigration office has received a budget of 22 m Baht to build a new building at the Treasury department's land on 10 rai at Nong Khon village. At the moment it is 60 % ready and it is estimated that the construction will finish in February 2560. There will also be additional passport services at Blue Port, Hua Hin. There will be five officers working there. Those with foreign spouses can go there. Khrap.
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

StevePIraq wrote:The point is we now know where a building is, nothing is confirmed about the location or opening date so instead of posting negatives post which relate to mistakes post something positive.

I doubt anyone here can read Thai adequately to translate
I'm not sure if it's me you referring to,but if it is I can't se anything negative in my post,just trying to explain were soi 88 came in some people' post

:cheers: :cheers:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Bamboo Grove wrote:There will also be additional passport services at Blue Port, Hua Hin. There will be five officers working there. Those with foreign spouses can go there.
That will be brilliant - our own regional Thai Passport Office.

Points 41; Position 18
Nick NCFC

Post by Nick NCFC »

Did my 90 day report today with a very stressed immigration officer, he had a headache and was complaining how busy he was.
I explained if I didn't have to come all the way here for a 90 day report ( I don't have internet explorer ) it would be 1 less person to service.
With great delight he explained from next month 90 day reports plus re-entry permits and a couple of things I can't remember can be done at Blueport
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

That might not be a bad thing if it gives an alternative.
From a personal point of view, the sites of the new Imm office and new Post Office will be/are disasters. I don't have or want my own wheels. You know, I walk and get on public transport as much as I can.
How the hell am I supposed to get to the new Imm office without my own transport? Sure get a taxi, but for heaven's sake, I thought a civic community should provide services in the centre of town, not in the outback.
But then, I've never reckoned on money and shopping malls infesting our main streets.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

lomuamart wrote:That might not be a bad thing if it gives an alternative.
From a personal point of view, the sites of the new Imm office and new Post Office will be/are disasters. I don't have or want my own wheels. You know, I walk and get on public transport as much as I can.
How the hell am I supposed to get to the new Imm office without my own transport? Sure get a taxi, but for heaven's sake, I thought a civic community should provide services in the centre of town, not in the outback.
But then, I've never reckoned on money and shopping malls infesting our main streets.

I would hardly call the current location of the Immigration Office at 19 rai local would you?

Maybe it's current location suits you but it certainly doesn't suit me. The new Imm offices location suits me down to the ground. Swings and roundabouts mate.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

"those with foreign spouses can go there." does that mean non-Thai spouses?
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

It actually says แฟน "Faan" which means boyfriend or girlfriend. ต่างชาติ "Taang chat" is foreigner. To me it means non-Thai. At least this time they are not using the word "Taang Daao" i.e. alien.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

StevePIraq wrote:HUA HIN:-- Work is well under way on the building for the new Hua Hin immigration offices. 

In addition a new Thai passport office will be opened for business with five staff at Blue Port in Hua Hin in December 2016.
Anyone got more information on the Thai passport office at Bluport?

I asked at the information desk but obviously they didn't have a clue.

I have a Thai friend who needs a passport before Xmas and trying to avoid a trip to Bkk.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.