[ADVERTORIAL] Key Visa Thailand

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

[ADVERTORIAL] Key Visa Thailand

Post by Lev »

ADVERTORIAL
keyvisa.jpg
keyvisa.jpg (29.67 KiB) Viewed 10106 times
Key Visa Thailand
British Passport Renewals & Expat Services For Foreigners In Thailand

Key Visa company are based in Pattaya and we have over 15 years of experience assisting private clients with their visa applications to Australia, The UK and Ireland or helping foreign nationals to obtain a long stay visa for Thailand.

British Passports
We can renew your British passport or obtain a baby’s first British passport without you going to Bangkok. Our service includes document checking, taking the application to Bangkok and collecting the new passport.

Thai Visas
We can help with retirement visas, marriage visas, 90 day reporting and overstay problems. Key Visa can give advice on all types of long stay Thai visas and any other visa related issues for foreigners in Thailand.

Web: http://www.keyvisathailand.com/

Please use this thread to ask any questions and communicate with business representatives who may also respond here.

Click here if you are interested in having your own advertorial thread on Hua Hin's busiest website
PET
Legend
Legend

Re: [ADVERTORIAL] Key Visa Thailand

Post by PET »

I used Key Visa for the renewal of my UK passport and the service was excellent. The passport was sent to them EMS and back by EMS in under 3 weeks with NO visits etc to Bangkok
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Ditto, also used them to renew my son's UK passport which arrived today, all done and dusted in under 3 weeks. Top service and communication, far cheaper and easier than two trips to Bangkok.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
MikaQ5
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MikaQ5 »

Is there a visa agent etc (similar to Key Visa ) in Hua Hin ??
robcar
Professional
Professional

Post by robcar »

No agent in Hua Hin came to light when I was looking a couple of months ago. I did mine with Key Visa and it was a breeze. All done by EMS and bank transfer. Brilliant service and as already mentioned no trips to Bangkok. :cheers:
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

lost-passport.jpg
lost-passport.jpg (71.24 KiB) Viewed 2172 times
baby-passport.jpg
baby-passport.jpg (70.6 KiB) Viewed 2172 times
passport-renewal.jpg
passport-renewal.jpg (94.18 KiB) Viewed 2172 times

https://www.keyvisathailand.com/service ... -thailand/
https://www.keyvisathailand.com/service ... -passport/
https://www.keyvisathailand.com/lost-uk-passport/

Anyone with questions or who wishes to order a service can send an email to info@keyvisathailand.com
jungle

Post by jungle »

Used key visa To renew my British passport, excellent service took 4 weeks including through the CNY holiday. Saves 2 trips to Bangkok and all the hassle involved. Thanks again Darren for your help.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Used the service again to renew my son's UK passport. Excellent as usual though the process took about 2 months as the numpteys in the Liverpool HMPO dragged their feet and the Thai postal service has been closed for much of this month.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Anyone used this company recently? I need to renew my UK passport.
Talk is cheap
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I've been talking to Darren in the last week about my son's renewal. His words:
please be re assured it can take at least 6-8 weeks at the present time
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Big Boy wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:08 pm I've been talking to Darren in the last week about my son's renewal. His words:
please be re assured it can take at least 6-8 weeks at the present time
Thanks BB. I have just sent them an email. That timescale is fine but I might not have my passport in time for my next 90 day report, so will do online
Talk is cheap
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

The passport offices in the UK have been closed so there will be a backlog when/if they return to work:
Staff working for Her Majesty's Passport Office believe their lives are being put at risk because of demands that they return to work.

Many have been asked to go back next week, despite the ongoing coronavirus crisis, the BBC has learned.

On Tuesday, staff were told by a Home Office scientific adviser 80% of people would get Covid-19 in the end and "we can't hide away from it forever".
"You are no more at risk at the workplace as you would be in your home or at the supermarket. It is about minimising it," he said.

"We are working on the assessment that 80% of us, if we haven't already, will get the virus."
PCS general secretary Mark Serwotka said: "It is absolutely scandalous that HMPO are suggesting our members can go back into work during a pandemic to process routine passports.

"The cavalier approach to our members' health and safety is shameful and ultimately puts them in greater danger of contracting Covid-19.

"We have already had members die as a result of contracting coronavirus and pressured Civil Service managers in other departments to shut offices so staff can work from home."
Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52219930

I also read somewhere that airmail has been suspended, but I can't find the link now.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, airmail definitely suspended. I'm not sure what diplomatic bag means, but don't they travel in the diplomatic bag?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
buksida

Post by buksida »

Please can you mention that you found the ad on HHF if you use Key Visa!
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

buksida wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:30 pm Please can you mention that you found the ad on HHF if you use Key Visa!
Already done.

Gov.UK say's they aren't processing passport applications from Thailand right now, but what can I do but start the process? Does anyone know where I can get passport photos from? All mine are for Thai use and I need some with a white / light grey background.
Talk is cheap