Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
PET
Legend
Legend

Re: Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Post by PET »

using IE it was all ok until I got to enter the CAPTCHA and up came a box - For further information regarding the 90-day Notification Report Service please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area. Then a box with OK inside - when I ok it the page reverts to the Stage 1 infomation of TM47.
Anybody have this experience and then success?
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Thais love to go around in circles, they learned it from u-turns.
musungu
Professional
Professional

Post by musungu »

I am having the same problem as PET - can someone who has used this online reporting in the last month or so comment , please.
Prior Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

I did it over Xmas around 28th I think with no problems. Checked online 3 or 4 days later and it was approved.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

You know, unless you live out of town, I don't really see the point of online reporting. I've done the last two at Bluport and it takes longer to walk from the front entrance to the office than it does to do the report. No forms to fill and apart from your passport, no documents to produce.
No keystrokes, no delays, no hassle!
I can understand the advantage of online processing if it's a problem getting to Bluport.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

The site is showing the unsafe warning again, although it will open if you proceed. I did mine over Christmas, showing approved from the 26th, but it will not open any further. Last week the approved part would open but would not print!

I have copy and paste printed then "approved" bit, and they can do what they like if that is not enough! The only thing with that is it does not shown the next due date. :guns:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
pitsch
Guru
Guru

Post by pitsch »

Today I tried again the 90 day reporting online, but it did not work. There came a message that I should visit the immigration office. Last time it worked online for me.
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

I tried it back in late December but went through the whole procedure and when I went to APPROVE nothing happened. Did this a few times and the same thing. When I went into Immigration I reported it to a nice officer who said smiling, "We like to see you"
Last time i went to 90Rai area i was out within a few minutes, so easier to go early on my way to Makro and avoid the stress!!
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
Vital Spark
Legend
Legend

Post by Vital Spark »

Just done my final 90 day reporting on line. Got confirmation of approval via email in about an hour. Easy peasy. :D

VS
"Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend"
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

Vital Spark wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:14 pm Just done my final 90 day reporting on line. Got confirmation of approval via email in about an hour. Easy peasy. :D

VS
Final! Ah, good luck ahead VS. :)

So it's working again, for a while maybe....

Today I did two 90 day reports and one single re-entry stamp in around 15 minutes at Bluport. I didn't need to print anything out or send any emails, nor wait a to see if it's been successful! (when I did it last year the email reply came the next day). :D
pitsch
Guru
Guru

Post by pitsch »

After not succeeding online I made my 90 days report at Blueport. I asked the officer about the online report and he just smiled and said "dont work". But it was much more expensive at Blueport, because we ate at a restaurant (Wine Connection, very good) and did some shopping of specialities at Gourmet Market.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Well, there is something seriously amiss with the Immigration 90 day reporting. :shock:

I filled it in online this morning around 10-00am. Just opened my email and the approved advice was sitting there. Followed the instructions to print and the copy is now in my Passport! :thumb:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I meant to mention this earlier in the week after I went to the Tha Yang Immigration office on Tuesday to do my 90 day report. When I got there, I was asked “why don’t you do the on-line reporting” - I answered that although I’d never tried it myself, I knew of many people who had (via this forum) who had experienced problems. Anyway about 3 of the ladies gathered around their computer to try to do my on-line report but got to the stage where the screen said “go to your local Immigration office” at which stage one of them realized that my 90 day report was 6 days away and the on-line system only works from 15 down to 7 days before the 90 day date, so it was back to the normal way they do the report, but they strongly requested that next time it is due, that I try to do it online myself, which I will - they said that by doing it that way, it frees them up to do more important work (they didn’t say what but I guess that could be to check their Line and Facebook messages)!! They did add not to use Chrome to do it as for whatever reason it doesn’t like it.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

What website do you go to for online reporting?
buksida

Post by buksida »

I must have tried this over a hundred times on many different providers and browsers and not once has it worked.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson