Ranong visa run

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
yoyo
Novice
Novice

Ranong visa run

Post by yoyo »

Anyone want to share a taxi going to Ranong on a visa trip around the middle of next week, there and back in one day possible dates Feb 15/16/ 17/18 . Email info@elizabethjorn.com as soon as possible.

Or does anyone know of anyone doing visa trips, Mags and Billy seem to have vanished ?
Thanks Yoyo
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

ITS just as easy getting the bus near the level crossing 175 thb to rannong leaves about 11.pm thai time you will be back on the bus to hh ABOUT 10.AM
GIVE komrad A CALL HE WILL PICK YOU UP TAKE YOU TO IMMIGRATION AND THE BOAT AND BACK FOR 300thb THEN BACK TO THE BUS
REMEMBER TO GET 5 usd BEFORE YOU GO !!

0694 5365 KOMRAD
Last edited by dr dave soul monsta on Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Billy and Mags went back to the UK on Jan 1st.
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Going by bus is cheap and ok, but there's always the risk that it's full as couple of my friends experienced a few days ago. If you can get 3-4 people together, I'd book a car to take me there. Did it four times with Mags and Billy and that was ok as well as your seat was guaranteed.
Viking
Novice
Novice

Visa Run to Ranong

Post by Viking »

Hi
Anyone out there having info about taxi mini bus etc. from HH to Ranong.
I have to stamp on 9/3.
Eric
yoyo
Novice
Novice

ranong visa run

Post by yoyo »

Hi Eric,
A taxi to Ranong costs 3000 baht return, boat over to Burmese immigration 200 baht (1pers) 300 (2 pers) and you need $5 for your Burmese visa. Know of no minibuses going at present. VIP Bus for 700 baht one way($5 visa fee extra) available from travel agent at Satukorn Square, leaves about midnignt or there are the local buses see earlier post by Dr Dave...
Thanks to all who took the trouble to reply to me earlier Yoyo
Viking
Novice
Novice

Visa run Ranong

Post by Viking »

Thanks a lot yoyo for all the information.
It cover it's all.

Eric