Looking for expats to interview

General chat about life in the Land Of Smiles. Discuss expat life, relationship issues and all things generally Thailand and Asia related.
thaicanuck
Novice
Novice

Looking for expats to interview

Post by thaicanuck »

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this but will give it a shot. I write for an international magazine and will be in Hua Hin and the surrounding area sometime in May. I am interested in chatting with expats for possible profile articles about life in Hua Hin. I am also looking for expat business owners for our sister publication that profiles expats operating businesses abroad. Preferably from Canada, the U.S. or Australia, since that is the majority of our readership. If you are interested/willing to in meet up for a short visit, please email me and I will send more details.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Looking for expats to interview

Post by Dannie Boy »

thaicanuck wrote:I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this but will give it a shot. I write for an international magazine and will be in Hua Hin and the surrounding area sometime in May. I am interested in chatting with expats for possible profile articles about life in Hua Hin. I am also looking for expat business owners for our sister publication that profiles expats operating businesses abroad. Preferably from Canada, the U.S. or Australia, since that is the majority of our readership. If you are interested/willing to in meet up for a short visit, please email me and I will send more details.
Do people have to guess your email address?