Do you get that look(Dirty sexpat )?

General chat about life in the Land Of Smiles. Discuss expat life, relationship issues and all things generally Thailand and Asia related.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Do you get that look(Dirty sexpat )?

Post by Takiap »

Siani wrote:
Takiap wrote:
We see Farang girls dressed in provocative outfits in the west, and we think nothing of it, and yet if a Thai girl puts on the exact same clothes, she is labelled a tart. :shock:

:cheers:
I think some western girls, especially from th UK dress in a tarty way. They are sending out the wrong message...well some of them. Now this is where the overweight tubbies should be careful with their mode of dress...OMG nothing worse that bulging flesh out of skinny toilet roll skirts :duck:

Yes, I agree. Some women have no idea how silly they look in clothes which are designed specifically for slim and trim women. Saying that, there are quite a few men going about who believe they look fantastic in their skin tight Speedos :guns: We have a real gem here in Borfai who struts around on his flat roof home in his Speedo, and personally, I think it's disgusting. Why can't he stay in his garden, or does he honestly think people are admiring him?

Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Arcadian
Ace
Ace

Post by Arcadian »

As a matter of interest are there any happily married couples on the forum where the young Thai wife is wealthy and the overweight older Westerner is skint? Just a thought.
TingTongJohn
Professional
Professional

Post by TingTongJohn »

Arcadian wrote:As a matter of interest are there any happily married couples on the forum where the young Thai wife is wealthy and the overweight older Westerner is skint? Just a thought.
I take it you must be a rich young thin westerner? :cuss:
:idea: Do not judge lest you be judged...
One word is not a story but it is the beginning and end of one.
Siani
Legend
Legend

Post by Siani »

I think the time to worry is when everyone is staring at you! :mrgreen:
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Thai girl puts on the exact same clothes, she is labelled a tart.
Mmmmmmmm, tart....

My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
tuna22
Amateur
Amateur

Post by tuna22 »

I can relate to the "look" from others. I spent a limited time in HH, but I was surprised to see this attitude from more than one Thai and European couples. Since my Thai girlfriend is in her mid forties and I just turned 60 there is not a great age disparity. It appeared more to me as somewhat racist or simply a matter of very poor social graces. What is wrong with being pleasant by saying "hello" to a stranger who might appreciate the company?
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

My wife's son loved nothing better than to sit outside BK with his big bag of chips & ketchup..what p***ed him off was all the bad looks from Farangs as they saw us together laughing and joking..(he was about 16yrs old then) He wanted to shout "he's my DAD" to them.. Ho-hum. :banghead:
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Arcadian wrote:As a matter of interest are there any happily married couples on the forum where the young Thai wife is wealthy and the overweight older Westerner is skint? Just a thought.

Are you ready for it?

The answer is yes. Well sort of, apart from the fact that I'm not exactly overweight. Saying that, I wouldn't say my wife is wealthy, but she does bring in more money than I do.....quite a bit more really.

Eat your heart out........ :thumb:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

usual suspect wrote:My wife's son loved nothing better than to sit outside BK with his big bag of chips & ketchup..what p***ed him off was all the bad looks from Farangs as they saw us together laughing and joking..(he was about 16yrs old then) He wanted to shout "he's my DAD" to them.. Ho-hum. :banghead:

I'm fast approaching the time when I'll get dirty looks since I'll be seen with my daughters......ha ha ha.

Fortunately for me, I don't give a hoot what people think, and if anything, I'll be laughing at any dirty looks. I'll be more concerned about some dirty old bugger trying hit up on them, or passing a dirty comment.

Arcadian
Ace
Ace

Post by Arcadian »

TingTongJohn wrote:
I take it you must be a rich young thin westerner? :cuss:
:idea: Do not judge lest you be judged...
No judging from me, live and let live I say. Where I live the situation is reversed. Young Tunisian boys target the older, sometimes overwight and tattood western ladies Some get married and live happily ever after, some leave their wives when they get their residency, and some carry on a long distance relationship. They even have their own website "Tunisian loverats.
Siani
Legend
Legend

Post by Siani »

Takiap wrote: Saying that, there are quite a few men going about who believe they look fantastic in their skin tight Speedos :guns: We have a real gem here in Borfai who struts around on his flat roof home in his Speedo, and personally, I think it's disgusting. Why can't he stay in his garden, or does he honestly think people are admiring him?

Is this him? :P
untitled.png
untitled.png (48.26 KiB) Viewed 992 times
Mandm
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Mandm »

[quote="sateeb"]advocate

Mind you, I have only had such looks from unattractive, overweight, western women, who would have difficulty getting a man in any country. I think they are just jealous and vindictive.

ha ha ..that sums up 90 % of western women!
centermid7
Banned
Banned

Post by centermid7 »

I do get those looks. I probably deserve it. I don't care.
KateB

Post by KateB »

'I think some western girls, especially from the UK dress in a tarty way.'

'unattractive, overweight, western women, who would have difficulty getting a man in any country. I think they are just jealous and vindictive.

ha ha ..that sums up 90 % of western women!'

Lovely. Thanks all!!!!
JAFO

Post by JAFO »

You know the " Western woman vindictive jealousy card" has been played out. Only insecure men cough that little blip out. I actually think the western woman stare as they have a ton of pity for the Thai girl. I mean look at some of the fat, ailing slobs these Thai girls tolerate. I mean come on, do they REALLY think the girl thinks they are handsome, sexy or appealing?

Albeit I really try not to judge, at times the couples I see walking around make me cringe. In fact I have seen quite a few thai girls that actually put their heads down in shame when people stare at them. I mean if the guy has not figured it out by now your average 30 year old thai gal has the basic mentality of a late teen early 20 year old. When I hear of guys saying "Yeah, My wife is 28" and he is 60, I simply smirk and think, OK great, what do you talk about? ...Hello Kitty, Facebook, while they paint their nails bright green and watch a lakorn?

I personaly think there are a ton of men here who could not meet a woman in their home country not necessarily because of their looks but their terrible personalities and dispositions and intelligent self sufficient woman intimidate them. They land here and think they have found their soulmate with a girl 20, 30 maybe even 40 years younger. What most have yet to understand is they only love their money and are taking one for the team(family) to live a better life. There is no love in it at all. Most have no idea what love is. They just know money is happiness. Its like a child. In the bigger picture its a business situation. And let me be clear, I am not talking BG's.

Honestly Id respect a man that came out and said it like it is. "Well I want someone to take care of me and I am willing to buy her what she or the family wants and do not care if she really likes/loves me at all" Now that would be something...wouldn't it? There are a ton of delusional men living here in SE Asia which explains why a large number are on anti depressants and drink a lot.

I could never be with a woman here who could not take care of herself, wasn't educated and was not self sufficient. I did not come here to take on dependents.