Dating in Hua Hin

General chat about life in the Land Of Smiles. Discuss expat life, relationship issues and all things generally Thailand and Asia related.
sweetgirl30
Novice
Novice

Re: Dating in Hua Hin

Post by sweetgirl30 »

ge3 wrote:Hi all. This question probably has been asked a million times here. Im pretty new to Hua Hin and am currently single. Previous relationtionship with farang lady in UK. Im 38 years old non smoker and live in Khao Takiap area. Im staying here for quite a while 3-6 months maybe more due to overdue time off work in UK.

My question is where do people meet each other here apart from Soi Bintabaht, bars etc? Im not really in to bar girls chain smoking and drinking yabba filled and covered in tattoos. I really dont care if the person is Farang or Thai. Just fancy some company meals out, decent convo and doesnt call me 'duurling' all the time etc and see what happens. :wink:

Cheers 8)
hi how are you.. ive read your post and quite interesting.. like you im just new here in hua hin. im from philippines and want to meet new friends.. im not into bar.. or smoker.,,
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Post by Frank La Rue »

THis thread died in 2011 . did ge3 ever hit it off with someone and did he report back? It would be nice to know his experiences, it could be enjoyable reading
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
Saintest
Novice
Novice

Post by Saintest »

I've found that women also like a man who can make them laugh. Happens every time they see me emerge from my weekly showah!
BrianT
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BrianT »

Check out some dating advice from RSD, it will help you.