The Bat Cave Ratchaburi

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
Big Boy

The Bat Cave Ratchaburi

Post by Big Boy »

I will be travelling through Ratchaburi late this afternoon, and after enjoying the bats a Cha-Am so much the other week, I thought I'd call in. Problem is I can't find out exactly where to go to watch them.

Does anybody know where they fly from please? GPS coordinates would be brilliant, but failing that, any help would be gratefully received
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
dozer
Ace
Ace

Re: The Bat Cave Ratchaburi

Post by dozer »

Been there a few times and well worth a visit. I am pretty hopeless at direction, but this site should help.

http://www.geolocation.ws/v/P/42440651/ ... hailand/en
Atheists have no need of a god. Our lives are not based on fear or guilt. We are moral because we know it's right.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. R J Hanlon
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

It's called Wat Khao Chong Pran. Unfortunately I can't give you the directions if you coming from Kan. It's near the Nakhon Pathom province.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Thanks for the replies guys. Unfortunately we were out having a good time before they arrived. We did find it, the very hard way - it seems that everybody we stopped to ask knew exactly where it was (how lucky was that? :D ). It was fantastic. Will tell more in my trip report, which I'll hopefully start tomorrow.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18