Best drop off point.

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
hyku1147
Amateur
Amateur

Best drop off point.

Post by hyku1147 »

Hi gang,
I am looking forward to my upcoming visit to HH, and I need to know which is the closest drop off point to Jings Guest house: 1. Hua Hin Bus Station, or 2. the bus Stop in front of Bangkok Bank at Cha-am intersection. Also, how much should I pay a moto to get to Jings?

Thanks
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: Best drop off point.

Post by dtaai-maai »

If you have booked at Jings, I'd suggest you email them and ask for advice, as they are familiar with the problems and often arrange pick ups and transport.
This is the way
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

Hua Hin station. Cha Am is 20 minutes or so away. No idea on motorbike taxi rates from the bus station. Have a good trip.

Crazy 88
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

hua hin busstation.just outside on the road there is taxies both motorbikes and cars so up to how much luggage you have.takes 5-10 min.depending on the traffic.Im not sure about prices since I never use
but i think max 100 bath for motorbike and 200 bath for car.
:cheers: :cheers:
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Just ask the driver to drop you off at the main set of traffic lights in the town center. I wouldn't even consider getting off at the bus station, only to have to travel back to the center of town. The bus drivers will drop you off anywhere you want along the route.

Enjoy your stay
:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
hyku1147
Amateur
Amateur

Post by hyku1147 »

Thanks guys.
Irish big-kev

Post by Irish big-kev »

Hi,
Get the bus driver to drop you at the clock tower. Walk through the temple and your there.
Hope this helps
hyku1147
Amateur
Amateur

Post by hyku1147 »

Irish big-kev wrote:Hi,
Get the bus driver to drop you at the clock tower. Walk through the temple and your there.
Hope this helps
Yes, that helps big time.

Thanks.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

hyku1147 wrote:
Irish big-kev wrote:Hi,
Hope this helps
Yes, that helps big time.

Thanks.
Jings can arrange for a private taxi to meet and greet you at swampy the cost will be about 1800 baht that was the price a year and a half ago and they will drop you outside we have used his taxi service on a number of occasions and has always been reliable.

Kendo. :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
Dr Mike
Guru
Guru

Post by Dr Mike »

Clocktower is a VERY short walk, thru the temple 200m--turn left 100m, first turn on right 100m but if you have lots of luggage (why would you have that) tuk-tuks are all around there.