artyoz wrote:There is a change of route for the white Songthaews. I'm a regular at the Baan Kun Por food court and i usually catch a white Songthaew from there to the intersection of 94 and Petchasem.
Now the Songthaews are turning right down 94 and into CP Alley 2 and coming out at Soi 102. Turning left out of 102 into Petchasem rd,picking up passengers at Bluport.
the operator of the white baht-bus (with the red bonnet) running soi94 has to learn the business:
- i could not find any announcements of the route (in english) this bus runs ?
- one time i catched on of this white/red bus from soi94 along petchkasem-rd to huahin city (soi61)
but trying to go back the same route, i could not see the next white/red bus to soi94 for more than 1,5 hours
(waiting on the corner soi61/petchkasem-rd)
- so the operator of this baht-bus should not wounder why so few people are driving with ....
- very bad service
and most of the time,
the green baht-bus are crowded too much to use (going south to khao takiab)
why the green baht-bus do not double the running cars ?
maybe the huahinforum board could be able to serve english maps of the baht-bus routes with time tables ?
- this would be helpful to many people
- and maybe help the baht-bus operators to run there business.