Hua Hin to Pattaya by Bus

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
Gérard
Professional
Professional

Re: Hua Hin to Pattaya by Bus

Post by Gérard »

oakdale160 wrote:I would like to know more about the yellow buses to BKK and Pattayagrad.
http://www.iloveyellowbus.com/en/roots.html
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Paul3456
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Paul3456 »

[quote="BeerBloke"]Just looking at options to go to Pattaya tomorrow from Hua Hin (although I'm staying in Cha-am). Prefer to leave not too late in the morning if I can.

I gather the two options are the Yellow Buses but the times for these are 11:30pm, 12:30am and 2:35am, or coach an Airport Bus to Bangkok, then another bus to Pattaya.

This may be a better option for me in terms of what time of the day I can travel?

I don't want to use mini buses.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Cheers[/quote]

I have done this route several times using the Airport Bus.

Leave Hua Hin on 9:00 a.m. bus (probably 9:20 in Cha-Am), arrive Suvarnabhumi about 12:30 p.m. Cost 305 baht
Leave Suvarnabhumi on the 2:00 p.m. bus, arrive Pattaya about 3:30 p.m., then mini bus to your hotel, arrive about 3:45 p.m. Cost 230 baht.

Returning:
Pick-up at hotel about 10:30 a.m., Leave Pattaya at 11:00 a.m., arrive Suvarnabhumi about 12:30 p.m. Cost 230 baht.
Leave Suvarnabhumi at 1:30 p.m., arrive Hua Hin abobut 5:00 p.m. (about 4:30 in Cha-Am) Cost 305 baht.

All four of these trips can be booked in advance online at the Bell Travel website.