Hua Hin Filming Project - March 15-17 - Talent Needed

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
GraceAndre
Novice
Novice

Hua Hin Filming Project - March 15-17 - Talent Needed

Post by GraceAndre »

Hi - I work for a startup called Hover Camera and we will be in Hua Hin from March 15-17 doing a filming project. We need one "talent" to help us with this.

The video will be travel focused and the actual filming will be done just over 2 of those days with two locations: 1. Beautiful beach in Hua Hin, 2. Khao Sam Roi Yot Park. We need 1 person who could commit to two days of filming, although one day would most likely only be a half day. We would give them a few hundred USD for their time as well as cover transportation and food and water for the two days we film. The last video we did like this had over 60million views, so there's also potential for a huge reach!

The ideal person is a single traveler, male, mid 20's to mid 30's. and non-local. However, we are open to ideas. Since we are focusing on the travel market for this video, we want the person to look like a traveler not from Thailand. If you are interested. Please send an email to Photos@GetHover.com. Also if you could include a photo of yourself, that would be appreciated.
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Re: Hua Hin Filming Project - March 15-17 - Talent Needed

Post by dundrillin »

Everything was looking good until.You asked for a photo
Ralfredo
Professional
Professional

Post by Ralfredo »

GraceAndre wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:24 pmWe need 1 person who could commit to two days of filming, although one day would most likely only be a half day. We would give them a few hundred USD for their time as well as cover transportation and food and water for the two days we film.
Of course I can help! I hope transportation from Sweden isn't a problem. I don't need first class, business is fine! Looking forward to finalize our deal! :laugh:
GraceAndre
Novice
Novice

Post by GraceAndre »

dundrillin wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:24 pm Everything was looking good until.You asked for a photo
As we are making a video and are currently not based in Hua Hin, a photo is necessary for the casting process, as we are creating a video with a very specific travel-profile in mind. If you are interested, please just contact photos@gethover.com. If you don't want to send a photo, we could also arrange a Skype meeting or something else you would be comfortable with. Thanks! - Grace