Small, clean property 5k per month

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Small, clean property 5k per month

Post by dtaai-maai »

As stated elsewhere I'm going back to the UK in a couple of months. Mrs DM cannot accompany for settlement because my income isn't high enough, so the plan is for her to visit for a few months every year.

In the immediate future we need to find her somewhere cheaper to live, as she'll still be largely dependent on me. Looking for a clean 1 or 2-bed house in the Petchaburi-Prachuap area, max 5k baht per month.
This is the way
nanyang
Professional
Professional

Re: Small, clean property 5k per month

Post by nanyang »

dtaai-maai wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:27 pm As stated elsewhere I'm going back to the UK in a couple of months. Mrs DM cannot accompany for settlement because my income isn't high enough,
Kindly show me where income is a factor if you are a national and legitimately married.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

nanyang wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:23 am
dtaai-maai wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:27 pm As stated elsewhere I'm going back to the UK in a couple of months. Mrs DM cannot accompany for settlement because my income isn't high enough,
Kindly show me where income is a factor if you are a national and legitimately married.

Easy to find
http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.u ... -the-uk-2/
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Kindly google "£18600 income requirement".
Do you have a property to rent?
This is the way
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

D M, I've only met you once, but you seemed like a wonderful guy and I can only say I'm really sorry to see you going through all this right now.

For what it's worth.........

I am not a UK national and it took three attempts before we were able to get a UK visa for my Thai wife while I was working and living in the UK. When she did get the visa (tourist) we simply applied for an extension just prior to it expiring, and we continued doing this for about two and a half years before we both moved back to Thailand.

A lifelong friend of mine with a British passport tried to get his wife over to the UK as a spouse/dependent and he eventually gave up because of all the hassle.

What I am trying to say is that it may very well be easier to get Mrs. D M into the UK on a tourist visa and then go the extension route once there.

As far as a 5K home is concerned................I'll ask around locally and see if I can come up with anything.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Takiap wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:19 am D M, I've only met you once, but you seemed like a wonderful guy.
:agree:
As far as a 5K home is concerned................I'll ask around locally and see if I can come up with anything.
Thank you. After 10 years in this general area I think she'd prefer to stay here.
This is the way
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

The condos on Soi 94 are sensibly priced. The one behind our house with Swimming pool, gym etc is only 5,500 Baht/month (or so we've been told). I know there are others that are cheaper. I think the one outside Dusit Land was advertising a couple of weeks back.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Post by ahandpatsy »

my partner is paying 6k per month for 6 month contract on soi 94 condo

I can get name if u want
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by redzonerocker »

Big Boy wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:18 am The condos on Soi 94 are sensibly priced. The one behind our house with Swimming pool, gym etc is only 5,500 Baht/month (or so we've been told). I know there are others that are cheaper. I think the one outside Dusit Land was advertising a couple of weeks back.
ahandpatsy wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:46 pm my partner is paying 6k per month for 6 month contract on soi 94 condo

I can get name if u want
Without gatecrashing the thread, are these condos available for shorter term rental 1, 2 or 3 month??

PS; D-M, good luck with your search, hope everything works out ok for you :cheers:
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

redzonerocker wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:30 pm Without gatecrashing the thread, are these condos available for shorter term rental 1, 2 or 3 month??
Sorry, I don't know.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18