White Pla Nin

A place to discuss all things pets, vets and animal care.
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

White Pla Nin

Post by NOKYAI »

I have just turned my jaquizzi into a fishpond as it was never used! I fancy some of those white Pla Nin you see on the local markets, perhaps to grow on and eventually find their way onto the BBQ. I guess I could ask the stall holder, but does anyone else know where i I could buy 1/2 a dozen?
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: White Pla Nin

Post by kendo »

Try having a word with Terry at the fishing lodge. I once see this guy fishing for them in the top pond and he told me you could take them away. He was using a very small rod and a little pen like float. He told me his Mrs likes to barbie them.
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

Terry, if your reading this is it something you can help with? I live just around the corner from you and could pop round for a chat if your around at the w/e
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Post by Terry »

Nokyai - I've sent you a pm

Kendo - that individual has been banned - he was taking more than the 2 Kg of Nin that I USED TO ALLOW to be taken.

IN other words he was taking the pi55..............

The Nin now have a more constructive role - fodder for my weapons of mass destruction - the Arapaima 8)

:cheers: