Bangkok Airways Website

Sub-forum for discussion on air travel, airports, and airlines.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Bangkok Airways Website

Post by kendo »

I'm having a real toys out the pram moment :banghead:
We are trying to book flights on Bankok Airways to fly from Udon Thani to Bangkok got through the first couple of pages o.k. Now the lead passenger that's me :D they require all three parts of a phone number Country Area and phone number I have tried English landline English mobile,two Thai mobile numbers and can not get past these field tried +66 or 0066 etc. If you are using a Thai mobile number for example you won't have an area code. Have spent more than an hour tapping in numbers and can't get through on a helpline its so frustrating.

Have been told to go and book at a Seven Eleven but I am concerned that I will pay more as no web promotion.
Help please guys before I hit the booze! :thumb:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Bangkok Airways Website

Post by kendo »

Problem solved.
Thanks to Buksida for the phone conversation sorted my flights in five minutes using a Windows powered Nokia.
Booking form required :

Country Code don't use + or 00.

Area Code use the first three digits of your Thai number including the 0.

Phone Number just use the last seven digits.
I also tried verious UK numbers I also suspect its down to the bastard Ipad not reading code properly like retina and resolution. The only thing I didn't do was click on the Link to full website version.

Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

I just don't understand why this couldn't be sorted out and fixed at the airport in Udon Thani.
I've been there without any ticket but 16 years ago Thai Airways flew us out to Don Muang after a looong drive from Ubon.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I think kendo is staying a fair distance from the airport (80Km), and was keen to secure a very competitive fare, which might not have been available when he got to Udon Thani.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
buksida

Post by buksida »

As with many things web related this is more likely to have been an "iPad problem" rather than an issue with connectivity or the website in question which works perfectly well on every other device.

:roll:

Glad you got it sorted!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

Coming south on Monday. When following advice flights would have cost 1500 baht more for three of us.