Kan Air Pattaya to Hua Hin

Sub-forum for discussion on air travel, airports, and airlines.
dalmatiandave
Professional
Professional

Re: Kan Air Pattaya to Hua Hin

Post by dalmatiandave »

robcar wrote:Can't see anything on their website that points to a HuaHin > U-Tapao and return schedule. Have I missed something??
It's not happening presently. Reading the thread from the beginning will enlighten u further.
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Post by jumusman »

Big Boy wrote:I think Air Asia has a surcharge even for breaking wind
Thanks for making my day, that had me crying!!! hilarious...
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

buksida wrote:Each to their own but an airline meal, glass of pop and bigger seat would not warrant me paying an extra 5,300 baht for this journey.
I can't argue with that i.e. you must be going on a very busy week, and all of the cheap seats would have sold out much faster. However, for me:

- I was watching Hua Hin City play football at Fort Thanarat, Pranburi at 17:55, and I had collected baggage and met a friend at Chiang Mai Airport by 21:30. The time saved was a godsend. Without Kan Air, I'd have missed the match, and had a much longer journey.

- I've been stood 2 hours checking in at Don Mueng for Air Asia before. I think Kan Air was about 2 minutes for 3 of us.

- As airline food goes, it was spot on - maybe we were lucky, I don't know. However, 2 of us were (still are) suffering from very bad colds. Free flow drinks was included, and very necessary, but would have cost us a fortune on Air Asia. OK everybody flies Air Asia with the intention of not buying their products at rip off prices, but there are times when you have no option.

- Free baggage allowance was also a godsend. I know you said yours was all inclusive, but I've used Air Asia a few times now, and have always had to pay extra if I wanted take baggage. Being a tight git, it's usually Mrs BB & I arguing over who can take what in the single bag I have always reluctantly agreed to pay for. Wasn't there a pop star recently who died due to wearing all of his clothes rather than pay for baggage? With 4 of you travelling, you've got a good deal there. Maybe the likes of Kan Air have forced them to change their policy.

I'm sure if you hadn't missed the cheaper seats, you would actually appreciate the difference, and realise that Kan Air is definitely a better option. Better luck next time.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18