Oman Airlines?

Sub-forum for discussion on air travel, airports, and airlines.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Re: Oman Airlines?

Post by Pleng »

Lee1975 wrote:The only problem was that there was a p*ssed up English bloke about 3 rows behind me talking Sh**e. Effing & blinding and within 2 hours of the flight a few of us had had enough, I told him to calm his language and be quiet as there were many children around us. Red Rag to a bull, he got up and wanted to fight everyone. The Stewards & Stewardesses were brilliant, trying to calm him down but he was saying that they were assaulting him. He was taking photos of all the crew & passengers, it was chaos, but after a while they managed to get him back in his seat. He said he was English and that he hated the Scots, Welsh & so on. I felt embarrassed that this bloke was from the same country as me.
Sounds spookily similar to a return journey I had with OMAN air a few years back. It was really, really horrible. The pissed up guy was actually threatening to kill one guy. Nasty piece of work.
Lee1975
Professional
Professional

Re: Oman Airlines?

Post by Lee1975 »

Pleng wrote:
Lee1975 wrote:The only problem was that there was a p*ssed up English bloke about 3 rows behind me talking Sh**e. Effing & blinding and within 2 hours of the flight a few of us had had enough, I told him to calm his language and be quiet as there were many children around us. Red Rag to a bull, he got up and wanted to fight everyone. The Stewards & Stewardesses were brilliant, trying to calm him down but he was saying that they were assaulting him. He was taking photos of all the crew & passengers, it was chaos, but after a while they managed to get him back in his seat. He said he was English and that he hated the Scots, Welsh & so on. I felt embarrassed that this bloke was from the same country as me.
Sounds spookily similar to a return journey I had with OMAN air a few years back. It was really, really horrible. The pissed up guy was actually threatening to kill one guy. Nasty piece of work.
I suppose it's just bad luck really, it can happen on any flight. Don't get me wrong, Oman air handled it really well and apart from the drunk i enjoyed my flight.
The only things I regret are the things I didn't do