SGA calls it a day for BKK-HH service

Sub-forum for discussion on air travel, airports, and airlines.
Governor
Professional
Professional

Post by Governor »

Sabai Jai wrote: Is that rail link from Hualampong to Swampy open yet?
SJ
No, but I have seen then testing the trains, I think it's due to open in August, though all the ancillary services, like luggage, might not be ready by then.
The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

Hi there Sabai Jai

Did you mean the elavated RAil link from Phaya Thai to Swampy? If yes I can tell you that 95 Percent is complete and they are testing them Trains already. by the 12 of August the Strech from Swampy to The City Check in Station @ Makasun Station will be ready and operrational. As the second Strech from Makasun to Phaya Thai will be completed 116 Days later @ Royal Majestie's The King of Thailands Birthday on 5th Decmber.
There will be tww types of Trains
The City Express Whcih will hold @ every station and along the Line. The estimated Ride Time to swampy 30 Min.
Adn there is the Airport Express which males the round from Makasun to Swampy which is roughly 15. Minutes to be exact.

Your's The understudy!
In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”
The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

Hay Racefans

I have an Idea for what the runway of Hua Hin airport can be turned onto when No Aortraffic is going up .

The Runway can be turned into a dragstrip for Streetracers in their Tuned/suped up Vehicles or Motosai from Bangers or Cha Am/Hua Hin & beyond!

if it happens when a Car or a Bike overshots the Runway there's way enough Body of water to catch your ride!.

Prost und Gampai euch allen! :cheers:

Your's The understudy!
In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”