Great series INDIAN OCEAN with Simon Reeve

Discussion on science, nature and technology across the globe.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Great series INDIAN OCEAN with Simon Reeve

Post by GLCQuantum »

Hey Buksi... found a few here to download. Not sure what they're like yet but currently downloading.

http://thepiratebay.se/search/indian%20 ... eve/0/99/0
buksida

Post by buksida »

Yeah, those are the ones I just tried - they're MKV files, I only download AVI/DivX stuff.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Ah sorry... I didn't click that TPB meant 'The Pirate Bay'. :oops:
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Available on Vuze :cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
moja
Guru
Guru

Post by moja »

try KAT again as I have just checked on there and putting in Simon Reeve Indian ocean the series came up and the ones I checked were avi.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Please post the link to episode 2 then as I can only see it as MKV's (x264)
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Siani
Legend
Legend

Post by Siani »

buksida wrote:Please post the link to episode 2 then as I can only see it as MKV's (x264)
buksida...hope you can get to see it, one of the best I have seen. The series has not finished yet in the UK, there is more next week. Moja knows how to get hold of it in Thailand, I think.
If you have also missed the other programmes he has made, Tropic of Capricorn and Tropic of Cancer, I recommend them too.
I emailed him about the danger to sharks that he made us aware of and he actually replied himself to me, which was great. I told him I would pass on his warnings to others, make others more aware. I am sure when people book "exotic" holidays they are not aware of what goes on behind the scenes. Someone wrote, danger closer to home...yes, there is an awful load of plastic out there. To start with, maybe if everyone started saying "No" to plastic carriers, it would be a tiny leap in the right direction.

Here is a link to his website.

http://www.shootandscribble.com/sr/1.html
moja
Guru
Guru

Post by moja »

buksida wrote:Please post the link to episode 2 then as I can only see it as MKV's (x264)

I did not check all episodes as I have already downloaded them all via uknova from the beginning of the series. I was just trying to help you! OK so the 2nd one does not seem to be AVI however the couple I checked were.
Siani
Legend
Legend

Post by Siani »

Siani wrote:
buksida...hope you can get to see it, one of the best I have seen. The series has not finished yet in the UK, there is more next week. Moja knows how to get hold of it in Thailand, I think.
If you have also missed the other programmes he has made, Tropic of Capricorn and Tropic of Cancer, I recommend them too.
I emailed him about the danger to sharks that he made us aware of and he actually replied himself to me, which was great. I told him I would pass on his warnings to others, make others more aware. I am sure when people book "exotic" holidays they are not aware of what goes on behind the scenes. Someone wrote, danger closer to home...yes, there is an awful load of plastic out there. To start with, maybe if everyone started saying "No" to plastic carriers, it would be a tiny leap in the right direction.

Here is a link to his website.

http://www.shootandscribble.com/sr/1.html
I also want to add there is a trailer at the bottom of the above website :)