Recommendations for 3 best golf courses

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
heartofmidlothian
Professional
Professional

Re: Recommendations for 3 best golf courses

Post by heartofmidlothian »

Springfield A and B takes some beating. Just a good sensible layout with greens that have sensible slopes. Since they got the fairways in good shape it has been a joy to play.
Lakeview and Majestic both great layouts but too much slope on most of the greens. I could say the same about Royal Ratchaburi, but it is the best value anywhere but just too far from Hua Hin.
SilverFox21
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SilverFox21 »

Cheers mate.
Woosie
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Woosie »

Banyan is a great test of golf and always in excellent shape. BM is a little more manufactured but another class golf experience. Greens are superb. Majestic has the best layout in town and fun to play when in good shape - and it is at the moment.
Royal Rachaburi is a classic course and worth the trip from Hua Hin. If you are heading up that way, stay over and play, Grand Prix. It's special and rivals Banyan and BM IMO.
taffinexile

Post by taffinexile »

I've played Banyan many times, the only time your feet are level with the ball is on tees. Very frustrating but a tough course. Only played Black Mountain once but was impressed. Take your choice of the others but you must play Banyan and Black Mountain..
In my time of dying all want for you to do is take my body home..... so I can die easy