Majestic Creek summer joining fee- Limited offer

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Majestic Creek

Majestic Creek summer joining fee- Limited offer

Post by Majestic Creek »

Majestic Creek has a new membership package that is running for a limited time, July through until September.

The joining fee is 55,000 bht and the annual maintenance fee will be 12,000 bht per year. This is for a five year membership, which is not transferable. The green fee remains at 350 bht for each round, plus caddie fee at 300bht.

We will hold this membership open until the end of September this year, which will then be increased to 60,000 bht.
All members will be able to enter the Majestic Creek competitions, which are run each week, as well as the other competitions for members, such as Matchplay Knockouts and Order of Merit.

We will provide a registered handicap for new members,which the club maintains for our membership.
You can visit our web site <www.majesticcreekcc.com/member-area> to find out more of our membership activities.

Or please ring Majestic and talk to our Club House Manager, Khun Pauline on +66 (0) 32 619 170
Majestic Creek

Re: Majestic Creek summer joining fee- Limited offer

Post by Majestic Creek »

The reason for a fee per round is to keep the membership joining fee low. You will pay substantialy more to join clubs where there is no green fee.

I think you mean "decent " clubs, not descent?
3wood

Post by 3wood »

I think you mean "decent " clubs, not descent?[/quote]

that's exactly what I meant, thank you for correcting my spell check .

Ok I understand your reasoning , but under your system cost per round never gets cheaper the more you play, whereas say Spring F. once you paid your membership more you play cheaper the cost per round becomes.
3wood

Post by 3wood »

Having said that about your membership system, I will also have to say Majestic are at least improving the course done a good job in the club house, changing rooms and give good value for money in the restaurant,

also I commend you on organising regular competitions for members , which very few clubs do in HH.
musungu
Professional
Professional

Post by musungu »

3wood wrote:Having said that about your membership system, I will also have to say Majestic are at least improving the course done a good job in the club house, changing rooms and give good value for money in the restaurant,

also I commend you on organising regular competitions for members , which very few clubs do in HH.
I agree, it is just a pity that the Mens changing room ( don't know about the Ladies) has small lockers and not much space when there was loads of space to play with at the outset - typical architectural design mistake!
Prior Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
Majestic Creek

Post by Majestic Creek »

We are doing a major re-build on the ladies locker rooms, as we will move the kitchen from the current location and free off space to make a bigger ladies locker room.

I agree, the mens area is quite cramped when you get a number of men in at the same time, such as competition days, but it is generally OK. It is a question of where to spend money to improve next and, at the moment, the course takes priority. A lot of work is currently going on C course,new buggy paths, greens re-laid and many other improvements.

We want this 9 open for the high season so we have 3 nines ready.

Also, the down town bar and club is underway, hopefully opening in late August, so we have a full programme of improvements going on now.

Majestic continues to invest in all aspects of the club and strives to attain the status of the best Golf Resort in Hua Hin.
malcolminthemiddle
Guru
Guru

Post by malcolminthemiddle »

When you've finished Majestic, can you come and do Palm Hills?
Rrikzee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Rrikzee »

Majestic Creek wrote:We are doing a major re-build on the ladies locker rooms, as we will move the kitchen from the current location and free off space to make a bigger ladies locker room.

I agree, the mens area is quite cramped when you get a number of men in at the same time, such as competition days, but it is generally OK. It is a question of where to spend money to improve next and, at the moment, the course takes priority. A lot of work is currently going on C course,new buggy paths, greens re-laid and many other improvements.

We want this 9 open for the high season so we have 3 nines ready.

Also, the down town bar and club is underway, hopefully opening in late August, so we have a full programme of improvements going on now.

Majestic continues to invest in all aspects of the club and strives to attain the status of the best Golf Resort in Hua Hin.

Forgive my ignorance, but whre is the down town bar & club?
Majestic Creek

Post by Majestic Creek »

It is at the end of Soi 41, where it meets the road that runs parallel to the beach. It is closed now, awaiting refurbishment which includes a new kitchen which will cater for a top class upstairs restruant, with a bar area downstairs.

We will run a shuttle bus service to and from the course, so you could park and ride out to Majestic if you chose not to drive, then have a beer when you get back.

It will also be ideal for meals after big competitions, for prize giving, as Majestic is some way out of town and not ideal to bring a partner back to when we do our big competitions. Much better to leave the course and go back home, then have an evening get together with players and guests.

We will keep you posted on the opening date.
3wood

Post by 3wood »

Majestic Creek wrote:It is at the end of Soi 41, where it meets the road that runs parallel to the beach. It is closed now, awaiting refurbishment which includes a new kitchen which will cater for a top class upstairs restruant, with a bar area downstairs.
Wow , Thats good right next door to my house, I'd be able to have breakfast there every day

https://www.facebook.com/huahingolfcommunity