Golf Lessons for Juniors

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Golf Lessons for Juniors

Post by HHCanuck »

Do any of the driving ranges have lessons set up for juniors. I would like my kids to try golfing but prefer to get them some formal lessons first. Anyone have their kids taking lessons that can offer advice?
PET
Legend
Legend

Re: Golf Lessons for Juniors

Post by PET »

HHCanuck wrote:Do any of the driving ranges have lessons set up for juniors. I would like my kids to try golfing but prefer to get them some formal lessons first. Anyone have their kids taking lessons that can offer advice?
I suggest John Wither on0811426216 teaching at Banyan GC
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Post by HHCanuck »

John Wither for me yes but for my kids I was hoping for scheduled group lessons like they do in Bangkok.
MrPlum
Banned
Banned

Post by MrPlum »

It's been a year since I last went but there was free group tuition on a Sunday at Banyan followed by a round with buggy for 350 thb for the children.

At Pae Mai range, one or more of the Thai pros will teach youngsters one-on-one for 300 thb per session. If you buy multiple lessons you may get a discount.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

I am at Banyan tomorrow so will chat with the guys, if there were enough kids to join I am sure there would be something done :)